tisdag, juni 20, 2006

Bright Eyes - Lover I don´t have to love

I picked you out
Of a crowd and talked to you.
Said I liked your shoes,
You said, "Thanks, Can I follow you?"

So it's up the stairs,
And out of view. No prying eyes.
I poured some wine.
I asked your name;
You asked the time.

Now it's two o'clock.
The club is closed,
We are up the block.
Your hands are on me,
Pressing hard against your jeans,
Your tongue in my mouth,
Trying to keep the words from coming out,
You didn't care to know
Who else may have been you before.

I want a lover I don't have to love,
I want a girl who's too sad to give a fuck.
Where's the kid with the chemicals?
I thought he said to meet him here,
But I'm not sure.
I've got the money
If you've got the time.
He said, "It feels good.
"I said "I'll give it a try."

Det finns texter och så finns det texter. Såhär i huvudvärkstider känns det som att den här passar fint. Annars är det mest Bob Hund just nu. Håller på att ladda inför kvällens fotboll, har fyllt kylen med humlebumle...

Var på mitt nya jobb igår, det känns riktigt bra. Hoppas att de kände likadant...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

maste kontrollera:)